top of page

Partition Action

When two or more people own Florida real estate, and they can’t agree on how that property should be used or sold, their disagreement is not just between them – Florida law has a say so on how the dispute can be settled. In Florida, joint owners of real estate (including husbands and wives in a divorce action) who cannot resolve their differences by filing a partition action. Florida law provides that attorney’s fees may be awarded in a partition action so it is important to call an experienced Florida real estate attorney when there is a dispute by joint owners of property. Call the Law Office of Lisa Weber, Esq. to assist you in your partition action. If you are considering filing for divorce and you have a marital home, it is doubly important to hire an attorney experienced in Florida real estate and family law to protect your rights.

How can we help you?

The use of this form for communication with the Law Office of Lisa Weber, Esq. does not establish an attorney-client relationship.

bottom of page