top of page


In the event that you have a final judgment of divorce or paternity and you need that judgment modified, you may be able to increase your time sharing, file for additional child support, reduce a child support obligation and much more.

Has there been a substantial change—like loss of job or health complications—from the time that your final judgment was entered that warrants a modification of time sharing, child support or alimony? You should consult with an experienced Florida family law attorney to evaluate your case to see if modification is appropriate.

How can we help you?

The use of this form for communication with the Law Office of Lisa Weber, Esq. does not establish an attorney-client relationship.

bottom of page