top of page


Do you have a court order for time sharing, child support, or alimony that is not being followed? You may be able to enforce your judgment or settlement agreement against the offending party. Contempt actions are complex and carry substantial consequences for the offending party. Whether you are filing for contempt or have had a motion for contempt filed against you, hire an experienced Florida family law attorney to hold them accountable and enforce your agreement or protect you from anctions. There may be an opportunity to recoup attorney’s fees and costs for contempt actions. Call our office today for a case review.

How can we help you?

The use of this form for communication with the Law Office of Lisa Weber, Esq. does not establish an attorney-client relationship.

bottom of page